Design, Installation, Repair & Maintenance
ChillTech service along with its team of F-GAS registered engineers can offer you a full service for commercial refrigeration (cold room) of any size. Our well trained, experienced refrigeration engineers are available within the Dublin area 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Run a restaurant, a market or any kind of food serving business, then a properly working cold room is your best friend. Start with ensuring that your cold store is in good condition. This means no faulty parts and and that it is an hygienic environment.
Call and book one of our Top refrigeration specialists, including cold room repair experts, for a visit.
- Design (Selection of the unit to the cold/walk in room)
- Service & Repairs
Each of our engineers possesses a minimum of 10 years experience in the field of refrigeration, cooling and air conditioning, so you can be sure you will be getting a high quality service.
We offer reliable repair and maintenance of all commercial and industrial refrigeration equipment. Each customer is important to us and we respond to every call as quickly as possible so you don’t have to be inconvenienced by a broken appliance for long.
We also offer a yearly maintenance & service contract for customers who want to keep their machines working at the highest efficiency all year round. There are no hidden costs, we guarantee you will never pay more than the price we quote you.
Cold Rooms - Cold Storage
- Walk in Fridge/Chiller
- Walk in Freezers
- Commercial Freezer
- Commercial Fridge
- Medical refrigeration (Lec Refrigeration)
- Multideck displays
- Bottle coolers
- Wine coolers
- Dairy wall fridges
- Grab N Go Low Height Multideck Fridge
- Beer Cooling Systems
- Beer Cold Storage Rooms
- Blast Chillers
- Blast Freezers
- Cabinet Chillers
We provide refrigeration to the following industry:
- Bars, Pubs & Takeaway
- Nursing homes
We offer refrigeration equipment and a full range of refrigeration services. We provide chillers for refrigeration equipment, ensuring efficient assembly and fast service.
- Cold storage for vegetables and fruits
- Cold rooms for dairy, meat, etc
- Freezer rooms
- Cabinets Chillers For Dairy, Vegetables, Meat or Drinks
- We design aggregates according to demand
We carry out comprehensive refrigeration installations in shops and markets. We use reputable companies such as:
We use automation companies:
- Cold store - storage space for goods requiring extended life at low temperatures - lower than normal ambient air temperature. This can be in the form of a stationary chamber, a container or a cold store specially designed in a specially adapted building.
- One of the most important elements in the cooling system is the effectiveness of thermal insulation of walls and ceilings in addition to the performance of cooling units.
- Depending on the purpose of the refrigerator, the temperature inside it may range from 0 ° to 4 ° C, for storing frozen vegetables, fruits and foodstuffs, or below zero - for example -25 ° C for long-term storage of frozen food.
To accurately select refrigeration units for the existing freezer or cold store, the following data should be considered:
- Room size
- Isolation efficiency
- Ground type - floors
- Mounted freezer doors, refrigerated
- Type of stored material (fruit, vegetables, dairy, meat, plants, samples, etc.)
- Desired temperature of the stored material
- Volume of daily loading
- Loading frequency
In case of no refrigeration or freezing, we perform complex construction, equipment, maintenance, inspections.
Whether you want to install a cabinet fridge or cold room/cold storage for the first time or replace an old one with a brand new one, we can help you with that. Using the most advanced tools and technology, as quality engineers, we can install the refrigeration unit in your pub, hospital, takeaway, restaurant market.
How it works
- Preparation of the room
- Planning the placement of items like: pipeworks electrical units etc, drainage
- Assembly of panel units
- Room trunking - connection of a condenser unit with evaporator unit
- Electrical installation connection
- Regas - Commissioning
3. Service & Repairs
- Gas systems
- Motor fans
- Drain pumps
- Gas leak detections
- Upgrade for new model
- Refrigerant recycle
- Pipes upgrading
- Electrical issues
- Reactive repairs
- Major repairs
- New cold room installation and commissioning
- Equipment testing
- Gas leak detection
- Filter, drains and condensate pump cleaning
- Refrigerant fill up
- Overall advice at keeping equipment in good condition
- Compressors are not working, very loud
- Ventilators not working
- Water leaking (drainage repairs)
- Making a clicking sound
- Too cold, too hot, not cooling, not cold, not working, not heating
- Ice build-up
- Won't defrost
- Making noises
- Burning smell
- Poor air flow
- Electrical issues
- Valves, sensors, controllers also might be causing problems
Our experienced technicians perform cleaning, adjusting and testing procedures along with exchanging faulty components for new ones if necessary. Service and maintenance should be undertaken regularly depending on the type of your refrigeration system as well as the level of its use.
Regular maintenance is vital for a proper functioning refrigeration system. If carried out regularly, it can prevent your unit from breaking down.
- Full cold room diagnostic and fault finding
- Safety checks
- Upgrade of existing units
Technical Support Cover includes:
- Comprehensive service visits
- Priority service calls
- Emergency 24-hour a day breakdown service
- Extended warranty
- Efficiency checks
- Planned preventative maintenance programmes
If you require refrigeration design (Selection of the unit to the room), installations, service, repairs or maintenance, contact by e-mail, phone or fill in our online form.