Installation, Repair & Maintenance
ChillTech Service is a trusted company offering professional, comprehensive commercial air conditioning and maintenance service within the Dublin Area. Chill Tech have only qualified and trained technicians who have expertise across various makes and types of A/C systems including:
- Daikin, Mitsubishi Electric, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Fujitsu, Samsung, Hitachi and LG, ect.
They specialise in air conditioners and ventilation plants of all types, makes and sizes.
Commercial Air Conditioning Service
Commercial Air conditioning is widely used in the commercial and industrial sectors. It provides a comfortable environment which significantly increases work efficiency during both hot summers and cold winters. That’s why our commercial air conditioning and comfort cooling range of products are designed to suit a wide range of applications, whether in the office, leisure or retail sectors.
Air conditioning systems create a perfectly comfortable environment all year round, optimising energy efficiency, reducing operational costs and carbon emissions. These guarantee uptime, maximise efficiency and reduce running costs with a range of comfort cooling, condensers and condensing units. Regardless of requirements and ambient temperatures. Air volumes can be customised for building size to meet the exact demands of each commercial application.
VRF Air Conditioning Installation is also perfect where limited external space does not allow the fitting of Individual Split Air Conditioners. We can design and install these systems, working closely with all major brands, to master the best for every individual project.
Our commercial air conditioning range can be combined with ventilating / heating systems to create an integrated solution. All systems can be interwoven with Smart Building Management Systems to make one intuitive operating system, providing control of operation, temperature and climate.
- Design (Selection of the unit to the room)
- Service & Repairs
- Offices, Schools,
- Medical centers,
- Vet clinics,
- Nursing homes,
- Dining rooms,
- Server rooms,
- Games rooms,
- Attic conversions,
- Garages and home offices,
- Meeting rooms,
- Conference rooms,
1. The Design Process
- Arrive to the customer and measure the required rooms to select correct air conditioner units appropriate to the room size.
- On the basis of room measurements we plan the arrangement of pipes, walls (highwall - wall mounted, cassette, ductions lines, fans, air conditioners and power selection.
- We estimate the cost of the project to customer.
- Installation of air conditioning after accepting financial terms within the agreed contract time.
Whether you want to install an air conditioning for the first time or replace an old one with a brand new one, we can help you with that. Using the most advanced tools and technology, as quality engineers, we can install the HVAC unit in your home, office, pub, hospital, schools, restaurant.
How it works
- Preparation of the room,
- Planning the placement of items like cassettes, wall mounted, duction lines, etc,
- Assembly of indoor units,
- Room trunking - connection of an outdoor unit with inner tubes mounted on cable trays,
- Electrical installation connection,
- Gas insertion,
- Running system,
3. Service & Repairs
Your air conditioning units can encounter some issues, especially in the Summer, when it’s used most extensively. In order to prevent that, regular maintenance is something you should consider. A qualified technician can tune-up your unit to make sure that it is clean and running efficiently. Should anything looks worn or sound problematic, proper maintenance can help nip any problem in the bud.
Summer can get pretty warm, so in the summer months, you may find yourself using the HVAC units more extensively.
Because of this, breakdowns and other issues may occur without any warning. To make sure you can always stay cool and comfortable in your home and office, we also offer repair services for any emergency that may occur with your AC unit. Whatever your requirements we are happy to arrange a visit to discuss your needs and find a HVAC systems suited to you and your budget.
We supply commercial and industrial air conditioning in a range of locations.
Service we provide:
- Gas systems (modified, gas leak repairs, recharge system)
- Compressors are not working, very loud,
- Ventilators not working,
- Water Leaking (drainage repairs),
- Making a clicking sound,
- Too cold, Too hot, Not cooling, Not cold, Not working, Not heating,
- Ice build-up,
- Making noises,
- Burning smell,
- Upgrading for new models,
- Recovery old gas and recycle,
- Poor air flow,
- Air filters,
- Electrical issues,
Our experienced technicians normally perform cleaning, adjusting, lubricating and testing procedures along with exchanging faulty components for new ones if necessary. Service and maintenance should be undertaken regularly with the frequency depending on the type of your system as well as the level of its exploitation.
Our company offers 24-hour-a-day call services, compliant with the current legislation and always meeting the customers’ expectations and requirements.
If you want to have your equipment serviced regularly, you should consider one of our maintenance contracts which include: a comprehensive service and multiple efficiency checks, priority service calls, a full 24-hour service and an extended warranty.
- Gas systems,
- Motor fans,
- Drain pumps,
- Gas leak detections,
- Not cooling,
- Not heating,
- Upgrade for new model,
- Refrigerant recycle,
- Pipes upgrading,
- Electrical installation,
Regular service and maintenance is vital for the proper functioning HVAC systems. If carried out regularly, it can prevent your A/C unit from breaking down.
Parts of your equipment that are expected to fail in the near future can be easily replaced with new ones and then any system failure can be avoided. In addition, regular service and maintenance increases system efficiency, which consequently leads to lower running costs and greater environmental friendliness. It goes without saying that this also minimises the risk of your A/C unit breaking down, extending its lifespan.
A split system is the more common central HVAC choice. These units contain both an indoor and outdoor component. The indoor component is often located in a basement, crawlspace or large interior closet. It is composed of either a furnace and coil, or an air handler. There are different types of split systems you can choose. That vary depending on your particular HVAC needs.
- VRF - Variable refrigerant flow (VRF) - also known as variable refrigerant volume.Like ductless mini splits VRFs use refrigerant as the cooling and heating medium.
- VRV - The Daikin VRV system is a multi-split type air conditioner for commercial buildings. It uses variable refrigerant flow control developed by Daikin to provide customers with the ability to maintain individual zone control in each room and floor of a building.
- Multi split systems can heat or cool multiple rooms using only one outdoor unit connected to multiple indoor units. Each indoor unit can also be individually controlled, scheduled and set to the desired room temperature.
- Air handling - An air handler, or air handling unit (often abbreviated to AHU), is a device used to regulate and circulate air as part of a heating, ventilating, and air-conditioning (HVAC) system.
Technical Support Cover includes:
- Comprehensive service visits,
- Priority service calls,
- Emergency 24-hour a day breakdown service,
- Extended warranty,
- Efficiency checks,
- Planned preventative maintenance programmes
If you require design (Selection of the unit to the room), installations, service, repairs or maintenance, contact by e-mail, phone or fill in our online form.